Who doesn’t like a hearty meal after a long day of work, but who wants to cook a big meal after said long day? This easy crockpot meal will be sure to leave you full and satisfy your home-cooked craving.
I like slow cooker meals that are easy, all the ingredients thrown in together, no premixing or adding later. I also like slow cooker meals that are complete. I don’t want to have to make sides to go with my slow cooker meal.
The recipe takes about 15 minutes to put together.
*Most slow cooker times vary, times are approximate.
I found this recipe on a great site called Let’s Get Crockin’. Check out their other great recipes by following this link.
Make clean up a breeze, use slow cooker liners. When you’re finished with your meal, simply pull out the liner bag and toss it in the trash.
- 1 14oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 2-3 Table Onions
- 2 Mini Peppers
- 1 Bottle Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cut the broccoli, onions, and peppers into small bite sized pieces. Open the bag of frozen meatballs
- Dump the vegetables and meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Measure 1 cup of water and add it to the slow cooker.
- Next add the whole bottle of dressing to the slow cooker
- Set the Slow cooker on medium for 4 hours or until the meatballs are heated through
- Serve over rice
*use a pair of kitchen scissors to easily chop the peppers and onions
*use lite dressing to reduce fat and calories
*use turkey meatballs to reduce fat
*could also be used as an appetizer if served with toothpicks and vegetables cut into smaller pieces.