This week the ATA has been collecting and posting user-produced videos one YouTube that show the rest of America what truck drivers do and why they love it. It’s only half way through the 2012 Truck Driver Appreciation Week event, but the channel already features nearly 60 videos from drivers, companies and family members that explain why truckers are essential. Do you have one you might want to make and submit? Read on for rules and links.
You can also send your videos to the email address: email@example.com
You might want to hurry though, the deadline is Sept. 28th!
ATA Video Guidelines:
- Create an original video that captures the importance of the professional truck driver.
- No real editing needs to be performed, just make sure everything is properly focused and that people can hear the audio.
- Deadline for submissions is Sept. 28th, 2012.
- Include your name and contact information during the submission process.
- Video should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Video must not have any copyrighted music or images contained within.
If you already have a YouTube account and simply wish to upload it – just click the Upload button
During the process, include the tag “ATATrucksBringIt” when prompted by the upload program. It will automatically appear in the ATA’s YouTube channel.
Here’s one of the most popular videos that’s been submitted so far. What do you think, truck drivers?
Category: Trucking Industry