App Review: Smart Truck Route Truck GPS
The Smart Truck Route app is a paid program that connects to truck routing servers available on both the Android and iPhone. It’s free to download and preview, but the subscriptions range in cost from $19.95 for 1 month, $45 for 1 year, and $79 for a lifetime. This app utilizes the built-in GPS capabilities of the phone or tablet, and adds the benefit of live map updates for drivers. In addition to that, the app takes into consideration the restrictions and limitations in regards to commercial trucks, as well as the height and weight of the vehicle. This thing could almost pay for itself in savings from potential ticket costs! The app offers hands-free, voice activated capabilities, and visual/voice instruction with turn-by-turn directions.
- SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
- Navigate any size truck with the convenience of using your phone!
- Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
- Provides turn-by-turn instructions.
- Navigate in Street, Hybrid, or Satellite View mode.
- Use your phone’s built-in speaker to say your destination address or point of interest (such as a truck stop)
- Talk while navigating.
- Specify size, weight and hazmat level to insure accurate truck routing.
- Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
- Free Updates
- Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
There was an error retrieving the YouTube video ID for the url you entered, please verify that the url is correct.