NASCAR mobile app by Farsight helps keep you current with all the standings by giving you direct links to the Official NASCAR websites and RSS News feed as well as the Official NASCAR YouTube Channel. It’s offered in the standard free version, which you can find here, or the NASCAR Pro version, which costs $1.50 at Google Play.
The app has been downloaded by over 20,000 race fans and continues to get better each month.
Features in the NASCAR mobile app include:
- – Official NASCAR Website
- – Sprint Cup Race Calendar
- – Sprint Cup News
- – Nationwide Series News
- – Sprint Cup Standings
- – Nationwide Series Standings
- – SC Drivers (PRO Version ONLY)
- – NW Drivers (PRO Version ONLY)
- – Broadcast Schedule
- – NASCAR Official YouTube Channel
- – Flickr Group Pool Photography (PRO Version ONLY)
- – NASCAR Facebook Page
- – NASCAR Google+ Page
- – NASCAR Twitter Stream
- – NASCAR Store (PRO Version ONLY)
If you have a Sprint phone, you can download the media rich mobile app called NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile here.
Get a look at the video that demonstrates how it works.