All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm, ET, on Friday, June 15, 2012.
I am very pleased to announce the launch of this year’s online scholarship application, said Tom McLeod, chairman of the TCA Scholarship Fund and president of McLeod Software Corporation of Birmingham, Alabama. It offers applicants a convenient way to apply for one of the many scholarships offered to family members connected to TCA member companies. The number of applicants has been on the rise recently and we expect that trend to continue this year!
- Be in good academic standing
- Be attending an accredited four-year college or university as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior for 2012-13
- Be the child, grandchild, or spouse of an employee or an employee of a TCA member
- Be the child, grandchild, or spouse of an independent contractor or an independent contractor affiliated with a TCA member
- Show financial need
- Show scholastic achievement
- Maintain full-time student status
- Exhibit high character and integrity
Scholarships between $2,000 to $6,000, will be awarded in two segments.
For more information about the program and to fill out the online application, visit www.truckload.org/Scholarships.