Do you ever find yourself in a dinner rut– making the same five things week after week? If you do, you need the All Recipes app. The free app is available for iPhone and Android users.
The All Recipes app has many great features. It is user friendly, allows you to find meals with the ingredients you have available and allows you to search recipes via cooking method (eg. slow cooker, grill, stove, etc.).
From the app’s developer:
Access over 40,000 user submitted recipes from the #1 recipe website!
A fun and easy way to find awesome recipes! Search by ingredient or give your phone a shake to find inspiration. Then relax and feel the cooking stress melt away. You’ll be making recipes from the #1 food site, all tested and reviewed by home cooks like you.
Dinner Spinner was already one of Time magazine’s 50 Best Apps of 2012, and now it’s even better.
NEW! Dinner Spinner is also a SCANNER! Now you can:
1) Scan ingredients and add them permanently to the spinner. A tasty new recipe for your favorite ingredient will always be seconds away.
2) Scan any ingredient to find a recipe that uses it. You’ll turn that forgotten can of crushed tomatoes into an amazing dinner.
3) Scan ingredients and add them to your NEW mobile shopping list. You’ll sail through the store.
Your Dinner Spinner shopping list links to your main Allrecipes.com shopping list. Add ingredients from recipes on the site, scan items you’re getting low on, or just type in the stuff you need. When you get to the store, your whole list will be waiting for you on Dinner Spinner. You’ll never forget an ingredient again. (For multiple shopping lists, more search options, and other helpful tools requested by home cooks, check out the $2.99 Dinner Spinner Pro.)
· Search by dish, cooking time, and ingredient
· Find recipes that match your gluten-free, vegetarian, or other diet
· Shake your phone for surprise recipe ideas
· Share recipes on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
This app is one that should be on every truck driver’s phone.