Do you or someone you know have what it takes to be featured in the first ever 18 Wheels and High Heels’ – Women of Trucking Calendar? The calendar is being put together by Smart Trucking and all proceeds from October’s calendar sales will go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
Smart Trucking is looking for women in the trucking industry and those who have made a positive impact on the trucking industry.
Pre-ordered calendars can be purchased at a discounted rate. For more information check the Smart Trucking site.
So hurry up, ladies, get those photos taken and show them what you’ve got….just not all of it. 😉
To Enter the Contest:
– Submit 2 photos of yourself.
– The photos can be with your truck, if you are a driver, or with an appropriate background that represents trucking (for eg. loading dock, at a truck stop etc. )
– Photos must be in JPG format, clear, and of high resolution, Size: 5X7
– Include with your photo submission, your role in trucking, a bit of your trucking history, few hobbies, etc. (max. 5 sentences)
– Also, include 1 sentence only, to answer, ‘What you like best about trucking’ .
– Email photos and information to [email protected]
– Include your name, email address, address. We will not publish your email address, or home address. In the event that your photo is chosen for the calendar, you will asked to sign a model release form.
Entrants must be:
– Must be 19 yr+
– Must be involved in the trucking industry
Rules and Standards:
The calendar will portray ‘women in the trucking industry’. The entrants chosen for the calendar, will be judged on:
i) Their contribution to the trucking industry
ii) Neat, presentable appearance in the photo
– Photos MUST be in good taste (use common sense).
– No provocative, revealing, suggestive photos. No nudity.
Any inappropriate photos will automatically be disqualified.
Contest administration will have the final say regarding ‘what is considered appropriate’.
DEADLINE for Submissions: 6 PM EST, November 2, 2012.
Please forward any questions or concerns to [email protected]