- Right-click on the Driver Log Application Link: DriverLogApplication.exe
- Select “Save Target As”
- Save the file in a place you’ll be able to find it later (save it to a folder, not your desktop).
- Change the file name from “DriverLogApp.exe.txt” to “DriverLogApp.exe”
- Open the folder.
- Select “Tools” in the menu bar.
- Go to “Folder Options”
- Select “View”
- Find a check box labeled: “Hide extensions for known file types.” verify that the box is unchecked (so that you are able to remove the .txt extension).
- Double-click on the DriverLogApp.exe file to run the application.
*This application requires the use of a Windows platform.