This week, Pilot Flying J announced the opening of it’s newest San Antonio, Texas, location at Interstate 37, just off of exit 125.
“We’re thrilled that our new travel center will serve the San Antonio community as well as contribute to the local economy,” said Pilot Flying J CEO Jimmy Haslam. “We hope the local residents and professional drivers traveling through the San Antonio area will enjoy the convenience and amenities of our new Pilot Travel Center.”
Located off Interstate 37 at exit 125 at 4105 Loop 1604, the travel center offers many amenities, including:
· Eight diesel lanes and 12 gasoline lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling;
· Two fueling lanes and bulk propane for RVs;
· Subway and Cinnabon;
· Expanded food offerings to include pizza, soup, salads, sandwiches and hot dogs;
· Premium coffee and cappuccino selections; and
· Everyday products for quick shopping needs.
The new location is Pilot Flying J’s 39th in Texas.