This is my favorite, no-cook buffalo chicken sandwich recipe. It can be made in the cab of your truck in no-time flat! This is no gourmet sandwich, but it is pretty tasty.
1 can of chicken
1/2 cup of Frank’s Hot Sauce
1/2 cup Kraft Ranch or Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
1 Sandwich Roll or Bun
1 Slice of Pepper Jack Cheese
1/4 cup of finely diced celery (optional)
*Use 2% cheese and omit dressing mixture for a lower-fat alternative.
1. Drain the juice from the canned chicken. Use a fork to shred the canned chicken.
2. Add hot sauce. Mix well.
3. Spoon buffalo chicken mixture onto bun and top with cheese.
4. Place sandwich in microwave or toaster oven until cheese is melted. *You can also eat this sandwich cold if you’re in a hurry.
5. In a separate bowl, mix celery and dressing.
6. Garnish your sandwich with celery and dressing mixture.