Big Buddy Heater- $129.66
Big Buddy heats up to 400 square feet for up to 220 hours on low. Dual heating system combines radiant heat comfort with convection heat airflow for maximum heating efficiency. Powerful built-in fan spreads heat evenly. Convenient push-button piezo ignition lights without matches. A heavy-duty wire safety guard and shock-absorbing floating insulation protect the ceramic burner tiles and porcelain-coated reflector. Safety features include automatic low oxygen shut-off and accidental tip-over shut-off. Swing-out cylinder mount makes installing disposable propane cylinders easy. Non-skid pads for extra stability.
Little Buddy Propane Heater- $60.68 Runs 5 1/2 hours on a 16 oz. disposable cylinder (sold separately). Provides 3800 btu/hour with a simple one-button start. Heats 100 square feet. Features “low oxygen” safety shut-off system and tip-over safety shut-off.
Mr Heater Portable Buddy Heater – $99.03 The Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Heater is the perfect portable and temporary heat source emergency heat. It is powerful, portable and convenient. This radiant heater features a 4,000 to 9,000 BTU heating capacity and can deliver soothing warmth to spaces up to 200 square feet.
The heater is approved for safe indoor and outdoor use. Simply attach a 1-puns propane cylinder, and you’re good to go
Elston Manufacturing nose mount (H-LC) heaters provide convenient, reliable protection from low temperatures for your cargo. These propane heaters push heat throughout the trailer with an attractive forced-air design optimized for safety, economy, and ease of maintenance. All units come with powering capabilities via a 12 V battery or a 110V standby power supply that allows the heater to run off of shore power.
- Convenient – Heat is available at the flip of a switch whether the heater has been off for an hour or a month.
- Economical – This heater is priced significantly less than similar products by our competitors.
- Reliable – Our nose mount heaters are continuously improved products, refined by thousands of hours of testing.
- Easy to Maintain and Troubleshoot – with features like a low maintenance design, a hinged cover to access the inside of the heater and electronics mounted on a removable tray.
- Safe – Many features including safety switches, electronic ignition, and an outside that is cool to the touch, create a safe product.
These cargo and trailer heaters are a functional replacement for the discontinued Thermo King Safetec heaters and a lower cost, lower maintenance alternative to diesel cargo heaters.
“All of our Nose Mount Cargo Heaters meet DOT (Dept. of Transportation) and FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) standards for transportation of cargo by public highway.”
Elston Manufacturing HC heater provides safe, convenient heat in a robust, compact package. It is built for environments where a heavy duty heater is needed such as mining and construction equipment, as well as beverage and van bodies.
- Safe – The air needed for combustion is drawn directly from outside and kept completely separate from the inside air so carbon monoxide and other exhaust products are kept from the air you breathe.
- Compact 19000 BTU Design – At less than one cubic foot (16″ x 12″ x 8″), this propane fueled wall mount heater can fit almost anywhere, yet still puts out lots of heat.
- Robust – This heater is built to hold up in rough conditions.
- Replacement for Hunter Heaters – Replaces discontinued models such as the PH20-15A and PH20-16A with a higher efficiency heater that has more modern controls.
The standard H-C-1 model operates on 12 VDC. An additional model, the H-C-24, runs on 24 VDC with an included 24 to 12VDC converter. Installation kits are available for a wide range of setups, including those replacing other companies’ heaters and additional kits are possible. Please contact our sales department for details.