If you are looking for a dash cam that produces quality picture, the HP may be just what you are looking for. After watching videos of many different dash cams, this one stole the show as far as video quality and affordability.
It didn’t matter if the bright sun was out and shining or if it was night and dark, the picture was crisp and clear.
This is a great camera for anyone looking in the $100-$150 range.
HP f200 HD
- full HD dash mount camera (up to 1920 x 1080 @30fps) with internal mic and microSD card storage (card not included)
- 2.4″ LCD color screen
- 128-degree wide angle lens
- high-power LED for low light environments
- motion detection
- built-in G-sensor
- time stamping feature
- turn LCD screen on or off during use
- HDMI and USB output
- automatic emergency recording for collision detection
- includes suction bracket mount, car power adapter, video cable, and USB cable
Instillation is a breeze! Simply adhere the heavy-duty suction cup to your windshield, plug the camera into a 12-volt power source, and you’re ready to go.
The dash camera also features a high-powered LED lamp that helps with clarity in low-light environments.
Also check out the HP f210-$134.00
- The emergency recording file is saved in a folder where it can’t be accidently deleted. The compact full HD 1080p camcorder with a wide-angle lens captures the details of events and includes real time GPS locations (essential during emergencies).
- When the camera is in motion detector mode; the 130 degree wide-angle lens catches and save the action outside the car using Wide dynamic range WDR technology to capture greater scene detail.
- The f210 records video in full 1080p high definition so you capture key moments in crisp, clear detail. Add a micro SDHC card class 6 or above (with up to 32GB of capacity) and you have storage to capture hours of HD videos.
- There is an added speed point feature where you can manually add speed camera locations. There is also a Speed Limit Alert setting where you customize your maximum speed limit.
- The f210 is equipped with a flexible mounting bracket and car charger. The extra-long charging cord allows many choices for camera mountings within the car as well as other mobile environments.
- HP Car Camcorder f210; Car Power Adapter (with USB connector); Windshield Mounting Bracket; USB Data cable; Video Cable; Software Install CDROM disc (with electronic user manual); Quick Start Guide; Warranty document
Has anyone out there bought this dash cam? Let us know what you think!