10. You want to write down your miles at the state line… while in your personal vehicle.
9. You’re accidentally pulled into the scales….while driving your personal vehicle.
8. No matter where you go– bank, gas station, drive thru– you always check the clearance.
7. You don’t know the name of a town, but you likely know what mile marker it’s located.
6. You always have to back into a parking space… even in your personal vehicle.
5. You try to find the Jake Brake button…in your personal vehicle.
4. You’ve almost filled up your personal vehicle with diesel.
3. You look for truck washes…to wash your personal vehicle.
2. No matter where you go, you’re always scanning to see if there’s enough room for your truck to get in.
1. No matter what vehicle you’re in, you swing it wide to turn.
Image Credit: D.A. Gutierrez via Flickr
Thanks to Pete, Monika, Kari, Jeff, and Val.