TravelCenters of America has announced the opening of the company’s newest TA location in Brunswick, Georgia, located at I-95, Exit 29 (185 Dungeness Rd.).
The location is a full-service truck stop/travel center.
“Previously, this location’s services did not include diesel fuel or other professional driver amenities,” TravelCenters of America said in a statement.
Amenities at this travel center now include:
- 107 truck parking spaces on a spacious, well-lit parking lot;
- 8 diesel lanes, with DEF available at the island;
- A 6-bay TA Truck Service facility;
- Fully stocked Travel Store with a quick-service deli;
- 10 showers;
- Subway, Burger King, and Starbuck’s quick-service dining options;
- A drivers lounge;
- StayFit® Fitness Room and Walking Trail;
- RoadSquad Connect TM emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365; and
- UltraONE® Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
In addition, the location offers Wi-Fi, CAT scales, ATM, check cashing, Western Union and TripPak services and 16 fueling positions.
“We are happy to have the opportunity to convert this location into another full-service TA to accommodate more of our trucking customers,” said Tom O’Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters. “We now offer professional drivers the complete amenities, which they have come to expect from TA, at this location,” he added.