Lots of trucks have a “How’s My Driving?” phone number on the back so that four-wheelers can give feedback about a trucker’s skills behind the wheel. Ever wish you could return the favor sometimes?
These truckers took to the Whisper app to share some of their feedback. If cars had “How’s My Driving” phone numbers, the calls might sound something like this!
1. This trucker who wishes that four-wheeler drivers would stop being so selfish.
2. This trucker just trying to keep cars from getting crushed:
3. This trucker who has some interesting psychological insight:
4. This trucker explaining the true meaning of a signal:
5. This truck driver who just discovered the key to sharing the road with four-wheelers:
6. This solid bit of advice from a trucker’s girlfriend:
7. This trucker who helps put bad driving into perspective: