“Hey, driver, there’s an alligator on the zipper just ahead.”
CB communication has changed a lot over the years, and so has technology. Gone are the days of staticky, garbled communication. Technological advances have made CB communication crisp and clear. RoadKing’s newest CB Communication equipment has taken CB communication one giant leap forward with the RoadKing C4 CB Communication System.
C4 is the entire CB Communication package– optimized to deliver Crystal Clear CB Communication!
With the RoadKing C4 CB Communication Package, there’s no need to purchase a separate antenna and microphone– the C4 bundle comes complete with a Wilson T-2000 Series CB Antenna, a Wilson 18′ Co-Phase Coaxial Cable and a RoadKing Noise-Cancelling Microphone.
When used in combination, these products resonate with exceptional impedance match and near-perfect 50-Ohm resistive impedance at the center of the CB Band.
Finally! The perfect match CB Communication system is available from one expert source.
“We can now provide customers with unbelievable CB communication from one source, eliminating static-filled communication and the headache of mixing, matching, and tuning other CB radio components, trying to improve signal strength,” Gary Gill, National Sales Manager for CB products at DAS Companies, Inc. said. “Literally, we can provide the pro driver exactly what he or she is looking for– the perfect match.”
The new RK5640 (C4) radio is sleek and features a blue backlit display with adjustable dimmer controls, a front panel, 2.1 amp USB port, SWR calibration, quick set-up, and easy tuning.
The RoadKing CB Communication System will be available for purchase September 15th!
RK5640- RoadKing C4 CB Communication System
- 40-Channel CB Radio
- Front Panel 2.1 Amp USB Port powers and charges your portable electronic devices
- Includes RK-56 Noise-Cancelling Microphone for reduced background noise
- Blue Backlit Display with dimmer control
- SWR Calibration
- RF Gain reduces sensitivity to distant noise and signals that are too weak to reach
Wison T-2000 Series CB Antenna
- Rated at 3500 Watts
- Standard 3/8″ x 24 Chromed Brass Ferrule
- Larger Coil Housing Allows for Increased Power Handling
- Patented Low Loss, Air Wound Coil Design
- Frequency Range: 26MHz to 30MHz
- Static Reducing Weather Cap
Wison 18′ Coaxial Cable
- Belden Low Loss 97% Shielded Co-Phase Coaxial Cable
- Tinned Copper Shield Stranded Center Conductor
RoadKing Noise-Cancelling Microphone