According to indianajacktrucker, here are ten types of people who should not be in trucking.
10. If you’re not mechanically inclined.
9. You’re a bad driver.
8. Low pay. If you’re looking to make a lot of money fast, you might want to look elsewhere.
7. Fear of driving a truck, fear of traffic, etc.
6. If you’re a fit, active person, trucking might not be your thing.
5. If your marriage isn’t solid, you might want to consider another industry, or if you’re the type of couple who can’t stand to be apart, being gone for weeks at a time will be hard.
4. If you hate to drive, you shouldn’t be a trucker.
3. If you hate being alone, avoid trucking. You’ll spend a lot of hours alone in trucking.
2. If you’re a homebody, trucking might not be for you.
1. It’s a dangerous job.
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/rzG4KkEbOj0″ width=”700″ height=”500″]https://youtu.be/108M-tVbnOw[/su_youtube]