Truckers across the country have used the Trucker Path app to rate the truck stops they visit over 71,000 times. Based on those ratings, here are America’s top 10 truck stops.
The top 10 truck stops in the U.S.:
- Busy Bee, Live Oak, Florida
- Tullo Truck Stop, Kearny, New Jersey
- Travel Express, Lathrop, Missouri
- Pilot Travel Center, Childress, Texas
- Love’s Lenoir City No. 480, Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Pilot Fuel Stop, Roosevelt, Utah
- Newborn Truck Stop, Tallapoosa, Georgia
- Gateway TP Exxon, Carthage, Texas
- Lisa’s Truck Center, Moriarty, New Mexico
- Mobil, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Not surprisingly, truckers also rated independent truck stops higher than chains in most cases.
Truckers using the Trucker Path app preferred truck stops with ample parking, good restaurant options, and high levels of cleanliness, especially in the bathrooms and showers.
You can view all 100 of the top rated truck stops in the Trucker Path document below.
The nicest bathroom I’ve ever seen in my entire life is at the Busy Bee in Live Oak, FL. There’s a TV!! pic.twitter.com/N3TEhoNmnE
— always tired (@_integrity2000) December 24, 2015