If you know of a trucker who put him or herself in harm’s way to help another?
If so, Goodyear wants to hear about it!
From now through November 29, Goodyear is accepting nominations for the 34th annual Highway Hero Award.
Last year’s winner, Julian Kaczor, was recognized for pulling a motorist from a burning car after a crash.
Thinking about nominating someone for the award? Here are a few award guidelines to keep in mind:
- Nominee must be a full-time truck driver
- Nominee must reside in the U.S. or Canada
- The incident must have occurred in the U.S. or Canada
- Nominee must be on the job or on the way to or from work, and in his/her rig at the time of the incident
- Nominee’s truck at the time of the incident must have 12 wheels or more
- Nominations must be received by Nov. 29, 2016
- Incident must have occurred between Nov. 16, 2015, and Nov. 16, 2016, to qualify for this year’s program
If you know someone who you think deserves to be recognized as a Goodyear Highway Hero, click this link and fill out the form to submit your entry.