This week Rand McNally released the latest edition of the essential trucker resource — the Motor Carrier’s Road Atlas.
Rand McNally Publishes 2017 Version Of Atlas
The 2018 edition of the Motor Carrier’s Road Atlas will feature thousands of updates on trucking routes, low clearances, and trucking regulations. According to a press release, the new edition of the atlas includes:
- Revised and updated maps of U.S. states and Canadian provinces with an overview map of Mexico
- Updated highways showing the latest truck roadways as designated by the Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA), also known as designated highways;
- Coverage of select Hazardous Materials Regulations;
- A 22-page mileage directory with more than 40,000 truck-route specific, city-to-city mileages
- Charts of state and provincial permit agency phone numbers and websites, low clearances, and weigh stations, as well as hotlines for road construction and conditions
- Toll system contact information for each state.
The Motor Carrier’s Road Atlas 2018 is available in the regular edition, a deluxe edition, or a large scale edition with larger maps and laminated pages.
You can find this year’s edition of the Motor Carrier’s Road Atlas at bookstores and travel centers. You can learn more about this year’s edition or purchase online by clicking here.