Make these meatloaf muffins when you’re on hometime and you can reheat them in your truck for days! These meatloaf muffins are easy to store, reheat well, and almost taste more delicious the day after you make them.
1 Pound Ground Beef
3/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Onion Powder
2 tsp. Warcheshire Sauce
1/4 Cup Crushed Club Crackers
2/3 Cup Ketchup
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 tsp. Mustard
- Preheat Oven to 350-degrees
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients. Make sure to mix thoroughly!
- Grease muffin pan with non-stick spray. (A lot of non-stick spray)
- Press mixture into muffin pan, leaving some room at the top of each for the sauce
- Spread the top of each muffin with sauce mixture
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until browned throughout
- Let rest for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
If you want to be really creative, you can stuff the center with cheese or incorporate cooked bacon into the meatloaf mixture!
This recipe is always good with some mashed or baked potatoes!
Sign up for the CDLLife Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get today's top trucking news delivered to your inbox.