The American Transportation Research Institute has released its annual report ranking the worst traffic chokepoints for truckers.
This marks this second year in a row that Atlanta’s Spaghetti Junction earns the number one spot the list.
Top 10 Trucking Chokepoints In The U.S.
1. I-285 at I-85 N (Spaghetti Junction) in Atlanta, Georgia
2. I-95 at State Route 4 in Fort Lee, New Jersey
3. I-290 at I-90/94 in Chicago, Illinois
4. I-65 at I-64/71 in Louisville, Kentucky
5. I-71 at I-75 in Cincinnati, Ohio
6. SR 60 at SR 57 in Los Angeles, California
7. SR 18 at SR 167 in Auburn, Washington
8. I-45 at US 59 in Houston, Texas
9. I-75 at I-285 North in Atlanta, Georgia
10. I-5 at I-90 in Seattle, Washington
All of that traffic costs trucker big time. The ATRI also released a recent report indicating that that traffic cost the trucking industry $63.4 billion dollars in 2015 and swallowed up 996 million hours of productivity.