The Truckload Carriers Association has released its annual list of the 20 most driver-friendly for-hire trucking companies in 2017.
The TCA partnered with CarrierEdge to evaluate carriers and put together the top 20 list. The TCA considered such factors as driver feedback, corporate policies, and driver compensation packages to create their list.
- * Bison Transport, Winnipeg, MB
- * Boyle Transportation, Billerica, MA
- * Central Oregon Trucking Company, Inc, Redmond, OR
- * Challenger Motor Freight Inc., Cambridge, ON
- * Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc., Fremont, NE
- * FTC Transportation, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
- * Garner Trucking, Inc., Findlay, OH
- * Grand Island Express, Inc., Grand Island, NE
- * Halvor Lines, Inc., Superior, WI
- * Interstate Distributor Co., Tacoma, WA
- * Kriska Holdings Ltd., Prescott, ON
- * Landstar System, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- * Maverick Transportation, LLC, North Little Rock, AR
- * Motor Carrier Service, LLC, Northwood, OH
- * Nussbaum Transportation, Hudson, IL
- * ONE For Freight, Milton, ON
- * Prime Inc., Springfield, MO
- * Smokey Point Distributing, Arlington, WA
- * TLD Logistics Services, Inc., Knoxville, TN
- * TransPro Freight Systems Ltd., Milton, ON
The TCA will announce the overall best large fleet and small fleet of 2017 at their annual convention in Tennessee in March.
Learn more at BestFleetsToDriveFor.com.