Content Sponsored by Bennett International Group
Bennett International Group LLC has announced that they will soon be hosting a “Driveway Driver Only” hiring event — and they want you to attend!
The hiring event is taking place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday June 1st or Sunday June 2nd at the Holiday Inn Express in San Antonio, Texas (click here for location information).
During the hiring event CDL-A and CDL-B drivers will have the opportunity to meet the Bennett team to learn about the company’s Driveway division and enjoy some snacks while filling out same-day applications and completing on-site drug testing.
If you’re extended an offer to join the Bennett team, you’ll return for orientation from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on June 4.
According to Bennett, after you finish orientation, “the first dispatch will be the same week. Bennett will provide transportation to the first dispatch location, if necessary. Drivers can also bring a personal vehicle to tow behind the RV or commercial truck if they bring a universal hitch for their car.”
DriveAway Contractor Qualifications:
• Must be able to speak and read English
• Class A or B CDL with proof of 6 months driving experience in the past 7 years
• Must be twenty-three years of age
• Must be able to pass Federal DOT physical and drug screen
• Must meet F.M.C.S.A. guidelines on safety clearance application
• No DUI Convictions in Past 5 Years
• No more than one moving violation in the past 12 months
• Will accept CDL-A driving school graduates with 120 hours or CDL-B driving school graduates with 100 hours
• All qualifications subject to management review
If you’re interested in attending the San Antonio driver hiring event, you’re asked to bring your medical card and one form of I.D. And if you’re looking to fast-track your way onto the Bennett team, you’re strongly encouraged to click here to fill out the application ahead of time!
Need more information about the hiring event? Click here!
Sign up for the CDLLife Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get today's top trucking news delivered to your inbox.