Content Sponsored by USA Truck
Van Buren, Arkansas-based carrier USA Truck has debuted a new plan to help experienced team truckers earn more.
According to a new pay structure plan, USA Truck team drivers have two options to help them take home more money.
Two New Ways Team Truck Drivers Can Earn More With USA Truck
Per the new plan, experienced CDL-A team drivers will both earn rates of $0.26 CPM, effective immediately.
Also effective immediately, team truck drivers can each earn an additional $0.035 CPM for meeting “Productivity Pay” goals.
Here’s how USA Truck’s Productivity Pay breaks down–
- 4500 – 4749 miles = Earns an additional $0.0025 CPM weekly
- 4750 – 4999 miles = Earns an additional $0.005 CPM weekly
- 5000 – 5249 miles = Earns an additional $0.0075 CPM weekly
- 5250 – 5499 miles = Earns an additional $0.01 CPM weekly
- 5500 – 5749 miles = Earns an additional $0.015 CPM weekly
- 5750 – 5999 miles = Earns an additional $0.02 CPM weekly
- 6000 – 6249 miles = Earns an additional $0.025 CPM weekly
- 6250 – 6499 miles = Earns an additional $0.03 CPM weekly
- 6500+ miles = Earns an additional $0.035 CPM weekly
Other benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K + Match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan, flexible hometime options, paid vacation, no touch freight, detention and short haul pay, and pet-friendly policies.
USA Truck was founded in 1983 with fewer than 10 trucks. They have since grown to employ more than 2000 truck drivers and are recognized as one of the largest over-the-road truckload carriers operating in the U.S. today. If you’re ready to join the USA Truck family, you can click here to get started.
This is sponsored content.