Things got heated in Iowa early this morning when a semi truck caught fire at a gas station.
The fire was reported around 2:45 a.m. on Friday, June 5 at a Kum and Go in Adair, Iowa.
According to Adair Fire & Rescue, the fire was ignited after the “driver took out the diesel/gas pump, causing electrical wires to spark and ignite.”
Kum and Go workers were able to perform an emergency shutdown, which firefighters said “helped tremendously.”
Firefighters were able to put out the blaze before it reached any buildings, but the semi truck was heavily damaged in the fire.
No injuries were reported.