Having trouble remembering what DOT blitz is happening when? Or when your taxes are due? How about when the new HOS rules go into effect?
We’ve got you covered with this list of some important dates to circle on your calendar.
- August 15 — A group of protesters plan to shut down the Dan Ryan Expressway in Chicago, Illinois.
- August 23 — 29 — The CVSA’s week-long brake blitz is taking place throughout North America.
- August 31 — The Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is due for many truckers.
- September 9 — 11 — The CVSA’s biggest CMV enforcement effort was postponed from spring to fall 2020 due to Coronavirus concerns.
- September 29 — New Hours of Service rule changes go into effect.
Sign up for the CDLLife Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get today's top trucking news delivered to your inbox.