An overnight fire partially destroyed a truck stop in Seymour, Indiana.
The fire occurred in the early morning hours of July 6 at the T/A Travel Center, located on East Tipton Street, near Interstate 65 and Highway 50.
According to the Seymour Police Department’s Facebook post, the fire began in the electrical utility room near the kitchen. No one was injured in the blaze.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire and damage was limited to the west side of the building.
The truck stop, which held is currently closed.
*Information* A fire which appears to have started in an electrical utility room near the kitchen consumed a portion…Posted by Seymour Police Department on Monday, July 6, 2020