Content Sponsored by Suit
Creating a workplace where drivers not only survive but thrive isn’t easy for most trucking companies — but one Alabama carrier is committed to showing the rest of the industry how it is done.
Attalla, Alabama-based trucking company Suit Transport prides itself on putting in the effort to make sure that things are done the right way, not the easy way. The company was created by truckers for truckers and company leaders are committed to putting in the work to make sure that drivers have the support they need to succeed while enjoying a higher quality of life.
There are many reasons why Suit stands out among other trucking companies, but one of the biggest reasons is that company leaders take the time to meet face to face with all new drivers right away. This way, drivers and managers can begin to develop real and honest relationships that help the company grow and help keep drivers happy.
“Suit…. The Company that makes everyone feel like a somebody! Make your decision to join Suit based on where you want to be, not where you are! When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort. Come to Suit & see what effort looks like. You will meet and establish relationships with the Owner and management from day one!” the company says.
Check out some of the other reasons that drivers stick with Suit below.
One Company, A Whole Bunch of Driver Benefits!
- You can find the perfect trucking job, no matter who you are or what your career goals happen to be. Whether you’re wanting a regional, OTR, Dedicated, or Short Haul driving position, Suit has options to fit any driver.
- Drivers are in control of their own home time — meaning you can be there with family and friends for birthdays, holidays, and other important occasions.
- Drivers earn guaranteed weekly pay of up to $1100 per week. Your truck breaks down or you get held up at a Customer, No Problem! If you have a rough week, you can still pay your bills, worry-free.
- Suit makes it easy to make the move from your current job by offering transition pay to help you make ends meet until your paycheck arrives. $1000.00 paid in the first week.
- One of the best things about Suit is that the operations staff is made up of former professional drivers. Whatever you run into out on the road, they’ve been there, done that, and can offer useful solutions.
- Suit’s leaders have trucking in their blood. Company owners have a combined 90 years of experience in the trucking industry.
- Drivers enjoy great medical and dental benefits. Your health is the most important thing in the world, and Suit is committed to providing drivers with the robust benefits that they need to take care of themselves.
- Suit drivers love that they get to operate new equipment! As a driver for Suit, you’ll be handed a late model truck and a brand new trailer.
- Most of the loads that Suit drivers deliver are drop and hook and 100% of the loads are no-touch freight with Fortune 500 Companies.
- Suit is committed to keeping drivers who want to make money moving — the company says that drivers never sit waiting for a load. Drivers are preplanned all the time.
- Company policies and procedures are straightforward and easy to understand.
- Suit’s hiring process is streamlined and simple, meaning you can be seated in a truck and making money in just two days.
- Suit is an old school trucking company that works to support old school truckers. The company prides themselves on giving drivers the personalized experience and family atmosphere that comes with working for a smaller trucking company, but with all the benefits of a larger firm.
If you want to join Suit’s team as a short haul, southeast regional, dedicated route, or over the road driver, you can click here to get started.
This is sponsored content.