The Georgia Department of Public Safety (DPS) shared a glaring load securement issue as their “Violation of the Week.”
On November 1, Georgia DPS took to Facebook with a single photo captioned “Violation of the Week – Can you spot the violation?”
Several Facebook users took advantage of the Georgia DPS post to poke a little fun at the situation. Check out some of the comments below.
- Did he nail the pallets to the deck of the trailer? Lol
- He’s got the new Bluetooth straps
- Yall can’t see the ghost straps????
- NOT A SINGLE STRAP ABSOLUTELY INSANE LOL
- Clear straps are not DOT approved
- Aww the good old 2G method of securement, god and gravity
- Clearly nobody did the “that’s not going anywhere” check
- Makes unloading easy