Content Sponsored by Riverside Transport Inc.
Riverside Transportation, Inc. is shattering industry standards with an unbelievable pay package for their Riverside High Flyers Fleet – a dedicated account running from Cedar Falls, IA to Minneapolis, MN, and Wisconsin retail locations.
Company drivers living in your area can earn up to $101,000 per year on this lane. That’s $1,900-$2,268 per week with a guaranteed weekly pay of $1,900. – But it doesn’t stop there. Drivers are also able to choose a hometime plan that works for them.
Here’s how it works:
.81 CPM for Company Drivers
- .72 CPM
- .04 CPM Accessorial Pay
- .05 CPM for On-Time Delivery
Home Time Options
- Home Daily
- Out 1 Week – Reset at Home
- Out 2 Weeks – Home 3 Days
- Out 1 Month – Home 5 Days
- Average 450 miles per day
- Round trip runs hauling dedicated freight
- Multi-stop reefer
- No-touch/pre-loaded freight
- 75% of Line Haul
- $1.60 Per Mile + Fuel Surcharge
Benefits: Full company benefits for company drivers!
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years of Age
- Must meet FMCSA/DOT driver regulations
This is sponsored content.