Love’s Travel Stops has opened seven new Speedco locations across the country, making it easier for truck drivers to keep up with light maintenance while OTR.
Each of the seven new locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and offer tire and lube services, DOT inspections, and light mechanical work.
“We’re excited to say that we now have over 400 Love’s Truck Care and Speedco locations open across the country to serve professional drivers,” said Gary Price, executive vice president of Truck Care. “Our team members are ready to help get drivers back on the road quickly and safely, so they can continue their vital mission of delivering important goods and supplies to Americans during the pandemic.”
The newest Speedco locations have opened in the following places:
- 1500 Monticello Road, Madison, Georgia 30650
- 14414 S Cross L Road, Mayer, Arizona 86333
- 150 Couchville Industrial Blvd., Mt. Juliet, Tennessee 37122
- 27201 Boron Frontage Road North, Boron, California 93516
- 1900 The Hill Ave., Marion, Illinois 62959
- 1525 E 8th Ave., Cordele, Georgia 31015
- 809 Moore Ave., Tuscola, Illinois 61953
Sign up for the CDLLife Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get today's top trucking news delivered to your inbox.