Content Sponsored By Suit Transport
Treating drivers right takes effort and the right attitude.
Suit Transport created a Lease Purchase Program that guarantees you success.
Average bring home pay is $2200/week after deductions.
Suit’s Lease Purchase Program is designed for you to thrive, not just survive while you pay off the truck.
The company was created by truckers for truckers. Leadership at the company makes sure drivers have the support they need to succeed while enjoying a high quality of life.
Company Leaders take time to meet face to face with all new drivers on day one. Suit’s owners, drivers, and their managers begin to develop relationships immediately upon your arrival.
Check out other reasons to sign up for Lease Purchase at Suit.
- Drivers control their own home time — never miss birthdays, holidays, or other important occasions.
- Plenty of drop and hook with Fortune 500 shippers.
- Suit is committed to keeping drivers moving. Trucks are always preplanned, no waiting for a load.
- Suit prides themselves on giving drivers a personalized experience. That comes from working for a mid-size firm but with all the benefits of a large trucking company.
Suit now offers Lease Purchase set up for you to succeed!!!
- No Forced Dispatch
- No Credit Check
- No Money Down
- Walk Away Lease
- No Balloon Payment
- 72% of Gross Revenue
- $500.00 Weekly Payment
- No Trailer Fees
- Suit Fuel, Tire, and Maintenance Discounts
- 36- or 60-Month Lease Option
- Year-Round Quality Freight
- Rider & Pet Policy (from day 1)
- Minimal Settlement Deductions
- Governed at 67 MPH
- No Cameras
- No Northeast or West Coast
- 2018 Freightliner Cascadia’s Detroit DD15, Detroit D12 Automatic Transmission, Low Mileage
*Options for older equipment being leased upon request (Peterbilt 579 and Kenworth T680, Freightliner Cascadia 2016 — 2017 with lower payments)
This is sponsored content.