The Wisconsin State Patrol (WSP) announced that they will conduct multiple aerial traffic enforcement patrols this week.
According to WSP, troopers will take to the skies in airplanes to catch drivers who are speeding, driving aggressively, or performing other driving violations.
The following dates and locations have been announced for aerial enforcement, weather permitting:
- Monday, August 9-Barron County US-53
- Tuesday, August 10- Washington County I-41
- Wednesday, August 11-Dane County I-39/90
- Thursday, August 12- Waushara County I-39- Eau Claire County I-94
- Friday, August 13- Douglas County US 53
- Saturday, August 14- Dunn County I-94
- Sunday, August 15- Oconto County US 41/141
For more on WSP’s aerial enforcement program, check out the video below.