The best truck stops in America have been determined thanks to the help of truck drivers.
The truck stop rankings were first determined by ratings and reviews on the Trucker Path app, which were used to create a Top 20 Truck Stop list. Then, drivers voted on which Truck Stops deserved a Top 5 slot. Feedback from more than 1 million drivers helped to compile the final Top 5 lists.
According to the feedback, the best truck stops ranked as follows:
Independent Truck Stops
- 1st Place — Noble’s Restaurant and Truck Stop, Corinth, Kentucky
- 2nd Place — Big Apple Travel Center, Joplin, Missouri
- 3rd Place – Russell’s Truck & Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- 4th Place — Tennessean Truck Stop, Cornersville, Tennessee
- 5th Place — Gee Cee’s Truck Stop, Toledo, Washington
Chain Truck Stops
- 1st Place – Mach 1 #12, Frankfort, Illinois
- 2nd Place – Love’s Travel Stop # 763, Hampshire, Illinois
- 3rd Place – Sapp Bros Travel Center, Harrisonville, Missouri
- 4th Place – Flying J Travel Center #1171, Mesquite, Nevada
- 5th Place – Mr. Gas Travel Center, Jerome, Idaho
“We do all we can to accommodate drivers with ease of access, a variety of services and payment options, and by making sure we’re on every available fuel card network,” said Alan Meyer, CEO of Mach 1, ranked number one on the list of Chain Truck stops.
“We cater mainly to owner operators and make sure we have the lowest diesel price around,” said Sam Patel, owner of Noble’s Restaurant and Truck Stop, placed at number one on the independent truck stop list. “We are all about food, fuel and family because we know drivers are away from home, so we do what we can to make them feel welcome.”
Each nominated truck stop will receive a window decal commemorating their placement on the list.