If you’ve never seen the awesome Thor24 custom semi before, this video is a must-watch.
The video from Jack’s Chrome Shop gives viewers a closer look at Thor24, a highly customized 1984 Peterbuilt 359 built by Mike Harrah for $7 million over the course of seven years. Harrah is the founder and president of development, construction, and property management company Caribou Industries.
Thor24 was eventually sold at auction to an unnamed buyer in Saudi Arabia for $12 million.
The Thor24 truck features swords, battle axes, skulls, and graphics of Norse gods in battle.
Check out the truck specifications from the Thor24 website:
- V24-71 Detroit Diesel
- Original, one-of-a-kind 1979 Peterbilt 359 crew cab (custom-stretched)
- 1933 custom-built Ford Grill Tribute
- 12 x 871 superchargers
- 3,974 horsepower
- Maximum speed: 130 mph
- 4 drag-chutes (12-feet in diameter)
- 7 years in the making
- $7 million in actual hard costs
- Completely chrome-plated and polished aluminum and stainless-steel undercarriage
- Hawker jet-engine Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- 44-feet long
- 32,000 lbs.
- 1,500-watt per channel, 110-volt world-class sound system
- 7 movie screens, including a 40-inch movie screen
Check out the video below for a closer look at Thor24!