Content Sponsored by Don Hummer Trucking
One of the transportation industry’s most trusted carriers is showing drivers what it looks like when you work for a company that’s run by truckers, for truckers.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-headquartered Don Hummer Trucking isn’t offering any gimmicky new pay packages (that you can’t even begin to understand) or some special bonus pay (that no one ever qualifies for). Instead, they’re offering drivers the same promise they’ve offered for decades — run the schedule, get home, get paid — it’s as simple as that.
No gimmicky sign on bonuses, no up to and high cents per mile with no miles.
Six Reasons Why Hummer Is The Right Call For Professional Drivers
- Peace of Mind. Hummer company leaders believe that driving shouldn’t be a guessing game. Drivers worry less because they know when they’ll be home and how much they’ll get paid each week. Financial stability with standardized weekly pay and a predictable schedule go a long way toward reducing stress for drivers and their loved ones. Drivers who want to earn more on top of their standard weekly paycheck have plenty of opportunities to do so — further decreasing stress about pay.
- Standard Scheduled Home Time. Family is the most important thing in your life, period. That’s why Hummer makes sure that drivers enjoy scheduled, regular home time so that they can be present for birthdays, anniversaries, sporting events, and other big moments with their loved ones.
- Career Advancement. For professional drivers looking to advance their trucking careers, Hummer makes it easy to answer the question, “Why Hummer?” Drivers work with the Hummer team to provide top-notch customer service and they are rewarded for their hard work and skill with excellent home time, safe equipment to operate, healthcare plans, an easy-to-understand and competitive pay package, and more.
- A Straightforward Approach To Driver Compensation. It’s simple – drivers who show up and run hard, get home and get paid what they’ve earned. Hummer believes in paying drivers fairly for the essential work that they do. The company takes the guesswork out of what you need to do and how much you’ll earn.
- By Truckers, For Truckers. With over 70 years in trucking, the Hummer family has been committed to making trucking better. This quality heritage, equips company leaders with the knowledge that drivers want honesty and respect from the company they work for and they work hard to deliver on that promise.
- A Driver-First Company Culture. Hummer prioritizes the needs of drivers and their families first and foremost. Drivers are supported and empowered by office staff who understand how essential truckers are to the success of the company — and the country. Hummer shows appreciation for drivers by offering robust benefits including paid holidays, paid home time, and a safety bonus.
Don Hummer Trucking provides dry van, temperature controlled, and value-added dedicated truckload services, with terminals in Cedar Rapids and Homestead, Iowa; Gretna, Nebraska; and Shawnee, Kansas. If you’re ready to join the Hummer family, just click here to get started!
This is sponsored content.