Content Sponsored by BEZO Transport
BEZO Transport has created an Owner-Operator program designed from our own experiences. We quickly discovered that O/Os and small fleets were consistently penalized for not being large enough to receive fair pricing. Everything in trucking is size-dependent when it comes to pricing. The bigger you are, the more discounts you get, especially for fuel, insurance, factoring, and equipment. Every expense counts when you’re navigating the ups and downs of the trucking industry as an Owner-Operator.
Prior to the BEZO Low-Cost Carrier Program, there were three options.
- Obtain your own operating authority and suffer high insurance and fuel costs while dealing with administrative headaches.
- Lease on to a large carrier and give up a high portion of the revenue split
- Lease on to a “discount” carrier, get “nickeled and dimed” and end up paying much more than you expected.
BEZO is taking a different approach with our O/O partners. We believe that the O/Os creating the pricing power and discounts should directly benefit from it with no hidden fees. What you see is what you get.
We view ourselves as service providers to O/Os and small fleets, and believe that we must provide actual value to keep them as customers. The responsibility is ours to maintain a safe, low-cost culture and invest in efficiency, allowing our O/Os to benefit from discounts directly.
We’re putting our money where our mouth is and for a limited time, we’re offering our complete program for free for the first 30 days. No carrier fee, no insurance fee, no trailer rental fee.
We also offer referral incentives, where O/Os can earn back up to 3% of the gross each week.
For 14.99% of the load, you get:
- No start up fees
- Lease-on to BEZO’s DOT Authority
- Next Business Day Quick Pay
- Company fuel card with ALL discounts passed through
- Over $1.00 per gallon at some locations
- IFTA filing / reporting
- Company payment account for lumpers / charges
- Trip accounting and settlement statements
For $150 per week, you get:
- ALL insurance – Liability, Cargo, and Physical Damage
Need a Dry Van Trailer? Only $150 per week plus deposit
The Low-Cost Carrier Program was designed with transparency in mind.
- O/Os negotiate loads directly with customers / brokers and receive all rate confirmations
- Clear, consistent pricing allows every O/O to accurately estimate their costs.
Run your business on your schedule.
- Self-dispatch gives O/Os the ultimate control over their scheduling. No barriers to home-time and no forced dispatch. We believe our O/Os know what’s best for their business.
- Adding a new customer or broker is easy
Safety / Compliance
Our commitment to safety is our number one priority, and we show it:
- Free ELD hardware and monthly subscription from top ELD provider
- Free road-facing camera hardware and monthly subscription
- Free full-service safety and compliance program to keep you safe and legal.
- Weekly individual safety reports, monthly 1 on 1s with our Safety Department, and Quarterly Training.
- Free maintenance reporting and administration
- Free IFTA filing / reporting
Our O/O partners benefit from:
- Next Business Day Quick Pay – Free – Get your money quickly! Some carriers charge 5% fees!
- Company fuel card with huge discounts – Free – no more expensive cash advances or qualifying for your own fuel card. All discounts passed through, with receipts to prove it.
- Company payment account for lumpers / load charges – Free – you shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket to deliver a load.
- Working Capital Line of Credit – cost determined upon approval. Trucking is a volatile industry, and sometimes you need help with a repair to get back on the road.
- Dry Van Rental – $150 per week – some carriers charge 8% of the gross.
To learn more about the Bezo Transport O/O program, you can contact [email protected] or call 919-710-3191.
This is sponsored content.