TravelCenters of America (TA) announced the opening of several new truck stop locations across the country.
On Wednesday, TA announced the opening of following three company-owned truck stops:
- TA, Cuba, Missouri (formerly Midwest Travel Center)
- TA Express, Fair Play, South Carolina (formerly Carolina’s Travel Center)
- TA Express, Statesboro, Georgia (newly built company owned site)
TA plans to open an additional four stores by then end of 2022. Two of the stores will be in California, one will be in Missouri, and one will be located in Oklahoma.
In addition to the news about location expansion, TA also announced the completion of renovations at over 50 truck stops located across the country. Improvements at the stores include:
- Enhanced comfort features for driver lounges
- Renovated restrooms
- Upgraded showers
- New lighting fixtures
- New flooring and fresh paint
- New store signage
- Repaved parking lots
“We are listening to our guests’ feedback and are pleased to offer what they are looking for – a welcoming and engaging travel center experience- through newly built and refreshed locations,” said Jon Pertchik, CEO of TA. “As we continue growing to serve more travelers, we are enhancing their experience by expanding food offerings, supporting guest health and continuing to update and upgrade our sites.”