A number of truck stop locations are shuttered as of Thursday morning due to the damaging winds and flooding brought by Idalia.
Idalia made landfall in Florida on Wednesday morning as a Category 3 Hurricane, traveling through Georgia and the Carolinas, and entering the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, area on Thursday morning.
Major chain truck stops have closed locations or are offering limited services due to the severe weather conditions. See below for the latest closure information as of Thursday morning.
TravelCenters of America
- TA Lake Park, Georgia: Closed
- TA Savannah, Georgia: Closed
Pilot Flying J
- Flying J #631 – Lake Park, Georgia: Closed
- Pilot #4561 – Valdosta, Georgia: Closed
- Pilot #500 – Jasper, Florida: Closed
- Pilot Dealer #1058 – Waldo, Florida: Closed
- Pilot #575 – St. Mary’s, Georgia: Closed
Love’s Travel Stops
- Jasper, Florida: Truck Care and Restaurant Closed Due to Hurricane
- Lake City, Florida: Restaurant Closed Due to Hurricane
- Lee, Florida: Closed Due to Hurricane
- Tifton, Georgia: Closed Due to Hurricane
- Brunswick, Georgia: Restaurants Closed Due to Hurricane
- Lake Park, Georgia: Closed Due to Hurricane