Content Sponsored By Sapp Bros. Inc.
Popular travel center chain Sapp Bros. is currently offering a money-saving truck tire discount at all of its Service Centers.
From November 1 through January 31, 2024, Sapp Bros. is offering deep discounts on Sailun’s new premium line up for truck tires.
See below for details:
- Sailun SDL70, regularly $349.99, is only $319.99.
- Sailun S624, regularly $319.99, is only $289.99.
- Sailun S768 is available for $299.99.
The offer is valid for in-person customers at all ten Sapp Bros. Service Center locations when you use the code SDL70S5624.
See below for Sapp Bros. Service Center locations (all located within Sapp Bros. Travel Center stores):
- 12500 I-80 Service Road
- Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009
- I-80 Exit 120
- Clearfield, Pennsylvania 16830
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- I-80 & I-29 Exit 1B
- Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501
- 27604 SW Outer Road
- Harrisonville, MO 64701
- I-29 & Exit 10
- 2496 210th Avenue Percival, Iowa 51648
- I-80 & Hwy 50 Exit 440
- 9905 Sapp Bros Drive Omaha, Nebraska 68138
- I-70 & 270, Exit 278
- Commerce City, Colorado 80022
- I-80 & Plank Road Exit 73
- Peru, Illinois 61354
Junction City, Kansas
- I-70 Exit 295
- Junction City, Kansas 66441
Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1953 California Avenue
- Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Founded 52 years ago, Sapp Bros. operates 17 full-service, trucker friendly travel centers across the U.S. as well as service centers, full-service restaurants and quick serve options. They’re also a leading petroleum wholesale distributor with its own diverse truck fleet.
This is sponsored content.