Content Sponsored By Drift
If you’re a driver still sleeping on the manufacturer’s mattress that came with your truck, it might be time to think about making an upgrade for better comfort and deeper sleep.
As a truck driver, you know that a good night’s sleep is essential to ensure that you’re alert and ready to react to whatever the road throws at you each day.
Your truck’s mattress can have a major impact on the quality of your sleep, how your body feels, and even how safely you drive. With all of this in mind, the team at Drift built a mattress that is tough enough to stand up to the rigors of over-the-road life year after year while still delivering in terms of support and comfort.
Here Are 6 Reasons To Switch To Drift Today
- Drift’s hybrid design provides the best of both worlds. Drift mattresses combine the comfort of memory foam with the durability and support provided by fabric-wrapped springs.
- Hot sleepers get better rest. Drift’s cooling gel memory foam combined with the increased airflow provided by the springs ensure help you to enjoy a cooler and more restful night’s sleep.
- Sitting in the sleeper is a better experience. Knowing that most truckers spend a good chunk of their off-time sitting in the sleeper berth, the Drift team built exclusive Driver’s Edge™ technology into their mattress so that it won’t bend or buckle underneath you.
- Drift mattresses are easy to transport and set up. The mattress weighs 70 pounds or less depending on size. It is also simple to set up — just position in the sleeper berth, remove the plastic packaging, and in an hour, the mattress is ready to go.
- A ten-year warranty means Drift is designed to go the extra mile. After testing at 350-pounds for a simulated decade, the Drift team is so confident in the durability of their product that it comes with a ten-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- You can try before you buy. Drift’s retail partners are happy to allow you to see, feel, and try out the mattress for yourself prior to purchase.
Still Have Questions About The Drift Mattress?
Check out this informative FAQ to learn even more about the Drift mattress.
Where Can You Get Drift Mattresses?
Drift mattresses are available for you to try out or purchase at your favorite truck dealerships and truck stop locations across the country. Check out location specifics below.
Iowa 80 TA Truckstop
3325 Clark St
Walcott, IA 52773
Joplin 44 Petro
Joplin, MO 64804
Petro I-95 Exit 106
Kenly, NC 27542
Oak Grove 70 Petro
301 SW 1st Street
Oak Grove, MO 64075
3030 W Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, FL 34475 (Exit 352 off I-75)
MHC Kenworth/Volvo – Springdale
4678 North 45th Street
Springdale, AR 72762
3201 E 32nd Street
Joplin, MO 64804
Premiere Service Center
16546 37TH ST. SE
Mapleton, ND 58059
Truckomat Truck Wash
10770 Lancaster Road
Hebron, OH 43025 (I-70 Exit 126)
Effingham Chrome Shop
1808 W. Fayette
Effingham, IL 62401 (I-70-57, Exit 159)
Clearwater Truck Center Chrome Store
925 Shorty Street
Clearwater, MN 55320
This is sponsored content.