Quality Carriers Overview
Quality Carriers Trucking Jobs
Quality Carriers Overview
Quality Carriers has been in business for more than 100 years. The trucking company is North America's largest chemical bulk taking company.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows Quality Carriers to utilize resources not available to other carriers, to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Owner Operators with Quality Carriers can enjoy many tools and programs, designed to help owner operators succeed, such as discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Quality Carriers Driving Jobs
Quality Carriers is currently seeking Class A CDL company drivers and Owner Operators. The company also offers opportunities for Military Veterans, though its Troops2Tankers program.
Quality Carriers Benefits and Equipment
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Owner Operators with 0-2 Years Tanker Experience
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Owner Operators with 2+ Years Tanker Experience
- Regional Owner Operators Gross $3,000 - $3,500 Weekly!
- OTR Owner Operators Gross $3,500 - $4,000 Weekly!
- Free Loading and Unloading Equipment
- Home For Restart 95% of Your Weekends!
- Regional and OTR
- Paid Orientation and Compensation for Hands-On Learning
- Fuel Tax Preparation Assistance!
- Higher Percentages for Tank Experience!
- Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit
- NEW Tanks
- After 1 Year, can Bring an Authorized Rider that is 18 or Older
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus!
- Tire Discounts
- Fuel Stabilization of $1.25 per Gallon
Truck Driver Requirements
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Have TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Be Willing to Obtain or Have a Passport
Quality Carriers Reviews
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road."-Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
"Great place to work, fantastic people to Work with, and plenty of work if you want to run hard. Great equipment, well-maintained on a regular basis. Quick to respond to any issues." Indeed
"This is a very good company to work for. Dispatch is very easy to communicate with, you know in advance what product you are to pick up. No hassle or aggravating factors that would cause stress." Indeed