This rich and delicious broccoli salad is a family cookout must, because no summer meal is complete without this cold salad. This recipe is easy to make and can be eaten for days.
- 1 or bag of broccoli or bag of broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tbsp of bacon bits (I like bacon crumbles)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped purple onions
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried cranberries or sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup Light Miracle Whip
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl combine mayo, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Stir in the Miracle Whip. Mix well.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins and sunflower seeds.
What’s your favorite summer recipe?