Update: We’ve got the newest Call Of Duty: Black Ops II trailer below. It features plenty of game play footage and…apparently one of the vehicles is a horse.
The wildly popular Call of Duty game is set to release on November 13, 2012. The Call of Duty series of games are the best selling games in the country.
The game’s setting is supposed to be a futuristic, but realistic Los Angeles and will feature unmanned military vehicles, horses and, of course, zombies.
Original fans of the Call of Duty games are expressing some concerns over the game’s futuristic tone, but some who say they’re “burned out” by shoot ’em up games are excited about the game’s new dimension.
Here are some of the key game features for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2:
- An all-new Call of Duty: Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and and returning characters
- A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
- Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
- The inclusion of a Zombies in gameplay, both an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option
- A variety of multiplayer modes and play options
Wives may not see their husbands for months after this game is released.
Check out the official trailer below, and an extra special Game Play video from our buddy Ali-A. If you can’t get it to play, visit the YouTube page here.
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/x3tedlWs1XY” playlist=”Call of Duty Black Ops II” title=”Truck%20Driver%20Entertainment%20Video%20Game%20Trailers” width=”450″ height=”330″]
Game Play Video courtesy of Ali-A.
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/pTtsn2Srm3E” playlist=”Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Game Play” title=”Truck%20Driver%20Entertainment%20Video%20Game%20Trailers” width=”450″ height=”320″]