The Truck Driver Social Media Convention will once again be uniting those active within the trucking industry, as professional CDL drivers, industry professionals, leaders and organizations meet together on October 27th & 28th at Harrah’s Hotel in Kansas City, MO. CDL Life will be there, are you coming? Let us know!
Hosts Allen and Donna Smith are proud to include to their list of respected and esteemed speakers, Elaine Papp, Medical Programs Division Chief of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Last years’ goal to unite, inform, network and give voice to the professional driver proved to be a huge success as those within the trucking industry gathered together in order to support and listen to many of the issues being faced by drivers and the industry as a whole.
Along with showing support for drivers, all attending learn the power of Social Media and the enormous impact that it can play when trying to achieve personal and business goals. The theme this year is the “Circle of Trust” as the convention aims to attract and gather those who value honesty, transparency and integrity as the way to communicate and network with one another. The convention will include speaker presentations, two open panel Q&A sessions, buffets and break refreshments, a gala welcome reception on Friday night the 26th at Harrah’s famous VooDoo lounge, the “Jason Rivenburg- Making a Difference Award”, and over $5000.00 in prizes donated by Cobra Electronics.
Other Topics and speakers :
- Social Media Speaker Chris Voss, recognized Social Media Leader by Forbes, CNN, Huffington Post, Alltop and others
- CDL Training and the Truck Drivers Shortage presented by return speaker and regulatory expert Richards Wilson of Trans Products
- Trucking Employment Law will be presented by Paul Taylor of Truckers Justice Center. Mr. Taylor returns also for his 2nd year
- Truck Driver Health speaker will be Rick Ash, chairman of the Trucking Solutions Group
- Human Trafficking Awareness presenter this year will be speaker and co-founder of Truckers Against Trafficking, Kylla Leeburg
Trucking Social Media Sponsors this year include:
Platinum Sponsor “Pilot/ Flying J Travel Centers/ Challenge Magazine
Gold Sponsors-Hodyon-Dynasys APU and Navistar International
Silver Sponsors-Trip Sheet Central, Lone Mountain Truck Leasing, Xata Corp, Cobra Electronics,AirDock
Bronze Sponsors– Transport Watch, Truck Drivers Money Saving Tips, TruckerToTrucker.com, OOIDA, IdleAir, Allen and Ayers Productions, Real Women In Trucking, KCTrucker.com, Trans Products and Services.
Reservations for the 2012 Truck Driver Social Media Convention should be made early as seating is limited.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling Linda Pearson at 816-889-4203
Media Contact: Donna Smith Trucking Social Media, 352-465-7476, [email protected]