A large explosion at a Wichita Falls trucking company has been blamed on a natural gas leak from a space heater, according to fire officials.
The explosion happened at NRG Transportation yesterday afternoon.
Wichita Falls Firefighters were called to the scene for a fire with a possible hazmat situation, but when they arrived on scene an explosion occurred and sent a fireball into the sky.
The explosion turned the incident into a three-alarm fire.
Investigators blamed the incident on a space heater in the shop.
One NRG employee was treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
The fire and explosion caused an estimated $100,000 in damage.