In 2012, a short compilation of incredible video stunts, sports highlights and extreme acts became one of the biggest YouTube sensations of all time. It made nearly 55 million views in just a few weeks after being posted.
Obviously, the guy who compiled some of his favorite moments of 2011 would do it once again in 2013 to thrill viewers and give them a great way to start out their day while watching some of the most incredible video moments from 2012.
Some of the highlights of this version include:
- An incredible snowmobile acrobatic jump
- A goal scored in a soccer game by a player with only one leg
- An outstanding save by a baseball player being interviewed on camera
- A 10 year-old who completed an amazing skateboarding trick
- A girl who faced her fears and swung down a 200 foot canyon holding a single rope
- A kid who uses some kind of device during a cliff dive that…well, we don’t know what that was
People Are Awesome