Content Sponsored by Driver Driven Transportation
A trucking company with more than 40 years in operation believes that they have cracked the code to success by fostering a pro-driver company culture which has, in turn, led to high levels of driver retention and customer satisfaction.
Afton, Minnesota-based trucking company Driver Driven Transportation is on a mission to provide best-in-class customer experience to clients in all 48 states. And company leaders have learned through decades of experience that the best way to do this is to provide drivers with high levels of clear communication, support, and respect to make sure that they can get their jobs done with maximum efficiency and safety.
Because of their relentless focus on creating a positive and healthy driver experience, Driver Driven boasts a greater than 80% driver retention rate, and there are several drivers on staff who have been with the company for decades.
The company attributes their success in attracting and retaining drivers to the unique Driver Driven Support System. The system focuses on improving the lives of drivers through four critical areas — Money, Health, Business, and the Future.
As part of the program, company drivers have access to valuable resources including:
- Lease Purchase program
- Free $10,000 Basic Term Life Insurance Benefit
- Terminal pay without quick pay charges
- Discounted fuel programs
- Fuel advances
- Generous fuel surcharge allowances
- Access to a variety of medical, vision and dental insurance group programs, with guaranteed acceptance
- Access to a 401k(i) retirement plan
- Free identity theft protection and recovery
- Free 24 Hour Nurse Line
- Free professional mental health counseling
- Discount prescription drug card
- Discounted Sleep Apnea testing and equipment
- Free personal DOT medical card coach
- Maintenance management support
- Discounted parts and service partnerships
- Truck data analytics
- Guaranteed Issue Coverage for Critical Illness and access to a variety of additional Life Insurance policies
- Access to Short Term Disability, Personal Accident and Cancer Insurance Policies
“I believe that the foundation of our company is based on our passion to serve others through leadership. This means that we treat our drivers, customers, vendors and co-workers with genuine respect, unwavering support and grace. We have experienced exceptional driver, employee and customer retention due to these values and principles. It’s a simple concept and it has proven to be the key to the long-term success of our organization,” said Driver Driven Company President Mike Hedstrom.
Check out the video below for more on why drivers are choosing to stay with Driver Driven.
Driver Driven (formerly BJ Transport) has provided reliable transportation services to customers across the U.S. since 1979. If you’re interested in joining their team of skilled professional drivers, please click here to get started.
This is sponsored content.