This creamy fruit salad calls for fresh and canned fruit. The great thing about this salad, is that you can substitute all sorts of options: use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit, add kiwi, swap cherries for bananas, swap vanilla pulling for banana pudding…the options are endless.
- 1 Large Can Peach Slices DO NOT DRAIN THE JUICE
- 1 Large Can Pineapple Chunks DO NOT DRAIN THE JUICE
- 1 Box Dry Instant Vanilla Pudding (or try pina colada pudding!)
- 1 lb Sliced and Quartered Strawberries
- 1 Sliced Banana
- 1.5 Cups of Blueberries or Blackberries
- 1 Bunch of Red or Green Grapes
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut *
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Sugar*
- Pour canned fruit juices into a large bowl
- Mix in dry pudding and sugar*
- Add canned fruits and toss
- Add fresh or frozen fruits and toss
- Sprinkle with coconut*
- Chill for 20 minutes, then enjoy!
Garnish with fresh mint
Garnish with whipped cream
Place a scoop of fruit salad over angel food cake and top with whipped cream
This will be a great treat after a long, hot day!